Tuesday, March 18, 2014

#03 Yasaka-jinja:Kyoto shrine visiting









1, Mimi-san go to Yasaka Shrine from Fushimi Inari

I was worship at Fushimi Inari. 

I will go to Yasaka Jinja next.

How to go to Yasaka Shrine from Fushimi Inari.
Keihan train is convenient.

I came to Fushimi Inari in the JR Nara Line.
Inari-eki station.

Inari station

The station is not the Keihan train.
Keihan train station is located a short distance away.

Fushimi-inari-eki station.

A pillar is vermilion
I will go to Gion Shijo Station from here.

It is the fifth station from Fushimi Inari Station.

A train arrives immediately.
It becomes a subway on the way.

The No. 7 exit of Gion Shijo Station.
Yasaka Jinja is located in the east.

A parking lot is located in Maruyama Park.


2. Mimi-san to the worship of Yasaka-jinja

The gate located in the end of the street.
West tower gate. 

West tower gate

We often see it with the photograph of Yasaka Jinja.

Chozuya

There is Chozuya to the inside of the gate.
I went into the gate.

Eki-jinja

There is a wide place in the back.

Buden
There is also a main shrine.

Main shrine

There is a Buden in the center.

Yasaka Jinja

An enshrined deity is Susanoonomikoto etc.

Buden and main hall

There is Sessha in the back.

Akuoji Sya

It is a very great name.


3 Mimi-san finished Yasaka Jinja worship

I got the red seal.

The place where the charm is sold.
We can get also red seal at that location.

Gion Sya

There are many famous temples in this district.
Chion, Kenninji, and Kiyomizu Temple.

South tower gate

They are all famous temples.

I think I want to go there.
However, i goes to a only shrine this time.

I will go to those temples someday.




http://www.youtube.com/user/mimi33333333

No comments:

Post a Comment